off-stage right

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to school!

I am off in a few minutes for an Executive education seminar at Harvard. I have spent the last week complaining about how much reading there is to do to prepare and how a week out of the office will create so many issues when I get back, but I have to be honest, I love these kind of things. It is a great opportunity to free your mind from the office day to day activities and THINK.


The Playhouse has so many challenges as it grows from a summer theatre to a year-round theatre. We have so many opportunities. We have a one-of-a-kind legendary history. But most importantly my staff, the board and I are committed to leaping forward into our future.


I have no doubt we are poised to create a new kind of theatre for future generations. One that addresses relevant issues for our local, national, and global community. One that has a distinct voice. One that explores the form of theatre and contributes great theatrical canon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home