off-stage right

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Technology can make life easier!

First and foremost, I must admit I love my blackberry.

In the age of the I-phone , I am utterly torn between my loyalty to the device that changed my life and a new design revolution.

Most people would find my statement that my blackberry changed my life SAD. But for someone who is constantly worried about being out of touch or not knowing what is going on it is a relief. It is the same comfort that I take in living less than a mile from the theatre. Because I am so close and because everyone can reach me via email to let me know what is going on, I am comfortable enough to leave the office, to step away. I am even getting very good about how often I check my email because in a situation where I am needed people can call me, email me or heck even drive over to my house to find me (this has happened actually several times when I spend a day in the garden). I have actually learned to turn off the world precisely because I know it can be turned on so quickly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home